Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIWW

I can't believe an entire week got away from me! Here is "What I Wore" this week!! Sorry for the sucky photos.
 Blazer Ann Taylor Goodwill
Gray Banana Republic Blouse Goodwill
See Through Soul Jeans Goodwill
Franco Sarto Pumps Goodwill
Bad Iphone picture my son took of me reluctantly.  
Tar-jay Cardi Goodwill
Brooch Goodwill
Old Navy Jeans -Goodwill
Fioni Pumps Goodwill--Ashley made me buy these, and now I love them!
Join us at The Pleated Poppy to see what the other ladies wore this week!!

5 comments:

  1. You get the best shoe finds at Goodwill - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first outfit is perfect! I just love that all your finds are from Goodwill. Thrifty shopping at it's best. You have the greatest wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rolled up boyfriend jeans, i'm doing that with all my jeans these days!!!

    simplystylishmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently started my goodwill/thrift store 'clothes' shopping. Now I can't bring myself to pay full price for clothes when I know I can find gently loved or brand new clothes for next to nothing!!! Love these outfits! I'm pretty sure your goodwill has a lot better selection than mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love seeing your Gdub finds... love the rolled jeans with pumps look!

    ReplyDelete