Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Pinning!



I'm participating in a little Pinterest linky party! Won't you join me? 

Here is the link to the original pin.  Make you home smell like Williams Sonoma!
I made a few additions to the original.
 I used delicious Rodelle Vanilla, made right here in Colorado, organic rosemary, and lemons.
 Here is the NEW and IMPROVED part. You are going to need a hammer.
 In order to release the oils in the rosemary and lemon, you really need to smash it up! 
 Start your hammers ladies!
 I think two teaspoons of vanilla works best.  AND ONE drop of Peppermint oil.  ONE drop.  I don't know how or why it makes a difference, but it really does.  It smells clean and delicious.
I know this part is hard to believe but I picked up this Le Cruset pan at Goodwill.  I actually found two pans and a large frying pan.  I bought the two pots, but left the pan.  Let me tell you something.  They weigh a TON!  
Viola!  A delicious smelling home, with the scent of Williams Sonoma in a Goodwill cooking vessel.

Follow me on Pinterest!

I'm linking up with Works for Me Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I'd never thought of this particular combination before, but I bet it does smell delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gonna have to try this. Great finds too!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete