Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Wiggle With Me!

My little friend Brooks is doing a Bar Mitzvah project.  He love, love, loves the Wiggles!  He is a very courageous young man that wants to share his love with the patients at the Shriner's Hospital Network.  In the Jewish tradition he is doing a Mitzvah (commandment or "blessing") to help other children that are being cared for in the hospital.  I found a used DVD in Goodwill that I will clean up, make sure it works, and send on over to him.  As I was looking through Amazon.com for more Wiggles DVDs I noticed that the top three searches came up with Goodwill stores across the US.  What a great way to share in such a blessing for Brooks, and the large population of people that Goodwill serves across the US.  Win Win. 
If your kids have outgrown their Wiggles DVD's or you would like to donate to Brooks' project you can email me at deeannasoicher@msn.com and I will send you in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment