Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Since I've been working on a little project, I thought I would re-post my Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe for you to try while I am hard working at my J-O-B. My sweet, adorable, kind, loving, civic minded, and extremely generous friend Lisa (not to be confused with my sweet cousin Lisa)gave me this amazing espresso machine for my birthday. I use it almost everyday. (but had to switch to decaf...dang it)

I made a label for my to-go cup. I like to coordinate, and to make labels.


Since it is September I am compelled to make everything pumpkin.
I decided to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yummmm.



Use your choice of milk and add 2 tablespoons of Tazo Chai concentrate and 1 1/2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk. Steam them all together. You can add more or less chai concentrate or sweetened condensed milk, but I like just a hint of flavor.
AHHHHhhhhhhh espresso. This is my Anthropologie mini espresso bowl in orange. I love it!


Grate some fresh nutmeg on top, or sprinkle a little pumpkin spice or both. (go crazy it's your latte.)
Deeeelicious.

No it doesn't actually have pumpkin in it, and I guess you could throw some in, but the thought of drinking a chunk of pumpkin accidentally completely scares me to death. Icccckkk! Love to eat pumpkin--do not want to drink it. If you don't have an espresso machine just throw some into your regular coffee! Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. wow! good job! that looks yum-o!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete