Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Librarian Look


Was she just going to the grocery store? Where does one wear full length gloves...I don't know, but I swear I want to go with her!
According to Michael Kors and Banana Republic prim and proper is in for the fall. I don't know about you but I can hardly think about the fall right now, but the thought of cooler weather sounds good right about now. I LOVE this hot librarian look! I can't say that I dress like this, but I want to. I just don't really have anywhere to go that requires this amount of fabulousness. I need to work on that.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors too! Clearly Mad Men has had major impact on these designs. Now we just have to find a real-life set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to one of the Goodwill stores in Baton Rouge, Louisiana today and bought a Michael Kors purse for $2.99. It was in great condition. I was shocked! Starr Lockhart

    ReplyDelete