Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

My friend Lisa gives the most amazing parties! Remember she is the one that gave me a Mad Men Dinner Party for my birthday a couple of years ago? This party was for our friend Barb. Nope, not a big number birthday...just a great party for a great lady! Lisa made the cutest name tags that were big enough for all of us to read without glasses. Smart! She also broke everyone up into five or six groups and sat us at tables where we met all new people. Genius!


The party was at the JW Marriott in Cherry Creek. It was really lovely. Holiday decor, but not too Christmasy for this particular occasion.

We mingled...

We all got up and tried to explain how we first met the birthday girl. Then we all realized there is about one degree of separation between all of the guests..it was crazy!


I was distracted by an amazing pair of red boots...what was I saying again?

Dancing? During the middle of the day? YESSSS!



I love parties, but dance parties are my favorite! It was a girls-only party so we let loose! You all know how much I like to shake it!


(Three Generations!)
Happy Birthday Barb! I was so honored to be included!

No comments:

Post a Comment