Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Gift of Thrift

I found this bag of glass jars at Goodwill about a month ago. I happen to love this jelly and collect the jars myself. However, the jelly is a little pricey so finding an entire bag for $3.00 is great!!

I just washed them in my dishwasher on sterilize and viola gift jars! Oooh blue ones too!
Perfect for Hanukkah and Christmas!

So I decided to make little treats for my boys and the neighbors...perfect for my collection.

I got the sugar cookie recipe from Bake at 350. I frosted them with White Chocolate and crunched up candy canes. Yumm! Oh and they freeze really well.
It is the perfect dough for cutting out all different kinds of cookies.
I used the jars to add homemade hot chocolate mix, crunched up candy canes, and some cookies. Deeelicious.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome- I love adorable jars like that!
    http://www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete