Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Vintage Luggage

I found this great piece of vintage Samsonite Luggage the other day at Goodwill. I think it was priced at $8.99 *I decided to love it and leave it... Some time ago I heard that the company was originally started in Denver by the Shwayder brothers. I only know this because my boys went to Shwayder Camp when they were younger and I know that the Shwayder family is still active in the Denver community. It was interesting to come across a vintage piece with the original tag that says. Shwayder Brothers, Denver Colorado.....hmmmm this piece didn't make it far from home. What have you found lately?
I'm linking up here:

2 comments:

  1. My parents had a set just like that from the 1960's. Great memories of going to the beach for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 of those. I got mine at an estate sale.

    ReplyDelete