Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Decorating with Lisa from Popcorn Served Daily!


Meet Lisa......she is another GDub addict. I thought that you would love to drool over her amazing Goodwill finds! This hutch is named "Eve", she is done up all fancy for Easter....seriously....don't you want to meet the person that names her furniture? Meeee tooo!






It makes you want to grab your keys and get going to the Dub! You have to read her blog!! She is adorable, and is on a tour of Goodwill stores throughout the US.....I wonder if she has room in the shotgun position?

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this post! I frequently name things such as my car and new purse :)
    Love your blog, definitely following!
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing blog..
    if you want we could follow each other..let me know..
    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments and for stopping in to see Eve!

    ReplyDelete