Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

What is your idea of celebrity?

We all have our idea of celebrity.  It might be a sports star, a television actress, a famous writer, or the girl that made that cool suitcase table that was featured on Design Sponge.
 I met her!

Eeeeee!  I had coffee with Ashley a vintage aficionado, blogger, and all around delightful person.  I feel like we are the wonder twins!   We spent the time telling thrift stories, comparing major scores, and threw in some disgusting thrift stories I will not be sharing here.

She found a beautiful vintage Victor Costa velvet dress, and I found yet another bar cart at Goodwill on Hampden and Iliff.

(and some cute pink pumps, a vintage blouse with a tie....you know the basic thrift haul.)

I can't wait for some further collaboration on my blog.  The girl knows her vintage!!  You can find her blogging at www.HorseshoeMarket.com and she has an adorable Etsy shop called Dingaling Vintage.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of the Horseshoe Market. Can you remind us to go on July 14th? You should have a post about Mondo winning the Project Runway AllStars. Ann

    ReplyDelete