Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

WIWW Boyfriend Jeans Mash Up

I thought that I would do a boyfriend jean mash-up for you. Take one pair of Lucky Jeans from Goodwill, add a white t-shirt and mash up the rest....

Linen Blazer Theory (Goodwill)
Steve Madden Pumps (Goodwill)
what...

the...

heck....
(This is why I take pictures while the boys are safely at school)
Orange Fitted Jacket (Goodwill)
Born Sandals NWT (Nordstrom) (Goodwill)

Banana Republic Summer Wool Jacket (Goodwill) MY NEW FAVE!
Brown Flats NWT Target via Goodwill


I decided to dress up the Banana Republic Jacket with a button down shirt, NY&Co Trouser Jeans (Goodwill), and Chinese Laundry Floral Flats (Goodwill)



The beautiful necklace is made by a talented friend of mine Jill Pfefer.
Similar ones can be found here. (She is the owner/designer for the Sydney Andews jewelry company. I get so many compliments every time I wear it!

16 comments:

  1. As usual...great outfits...GREAT GOODWILL FINDS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodwill never has things like that and I look all the time.You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as usual! I am so curious about your size. You look quite petie? I wonder if that is why you are able to score so many nice things - less competition, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jacket collection is amazing! I've been focusing on building my collection as well, and I've been incorporating blazers in my day and evening wear. A jacket takes jeans to a different level, which is proven by all of your looks. I love the orange jacket so much and would just love to find something similar. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to start rolling my boyfriend jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say it enough....your Goodwill store is amazing. Mine...not so much. Love seeing your awesome finds and how you style them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Great GW finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I love your new Fav too! Super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your jackets! The orange looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what goodwill stores do you live next to? i nver have such luck at our goodwill stores. i've given up looking, but you inspire!

    every single thing is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the green BR jacket! in-cred-a-ble!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to shop at your Goodwill...our local ones have a few good finds, but you hit GW motherload. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am telling you what...I would like for you to be my personal shopper/dresser each day!!! Your outfits are always the best!!! Always!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bugs....hmmm...yes i do think about them, so i make sure that everything gets right into the laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please come take me shopping at the Goodwill. I never find stuff like this and I have three in my area. New follower. could turn into your newest stocker.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the BR jacket-need to shop me some Goodwill it looks like!
    If you have the time, I would love for you to stop by and link this up with my "Making Us Cuter" party at makingtheworldcuter.com that I have going on every week, starting on Thursdays.
    have a great weekend!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete