Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

WIWW "I finally got dressed" Edition

I haven't been participating in WIWW this summer because basically I've been wearing gym clothes or forgetting to take pictures if I actually got dressed!
I went to lunch with some girlfriends and then took one on a thrift tour....look at the cute boots I picked up! She found a pair of RED Ariat boots!
T (Tarjay)
Boyfriend Jeans (Old Navy)
Sante Fe Lace up boots (Goodwill)

Changed it up a little bit here...
Vest: Banana Republic (Goodwill)
White T (Target)
Boyfriend Jeans (Old Navy)
Platform Sandals (?)

I went shopping with Goodwill PR to get ready for a news segment we are doing about
Thrifting and Back to School Shopping Goodwill Style!
Merona Shirt (Goodwill)
Leopard Skirt (Goodwill)
Brand New Madelyn Stuart pumps (Goodwill)

Women's Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
Banana Republic dress (Goodwill)
Dexter Pumps (Goodwill)

pleated poppy

15 comments:

  1. oh my, that Banana Republic dress looks dreamy on ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with the first outfit...so darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to come shopping with you, I just need to book my flight..hehe. Love the looks and those boots are fabulous. take care and have a great week honey. ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cute! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!
    XOXO Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfits! I LOVE your Goodwill finds - what a great shopper you are! And yes, you should try Pajama Baking Company, it's on Iowa and Pearl in WashPark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chambray and leopard together!! So cute! :) You are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I love your boyfriend jeans. I know how you feel I used to work out a lot and my trainer would always ask me how my clothes fit and I told him I didn't know cause I didnt wear clothes! I meant I only ever wore gym clothes haha.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute! I love your poses for the pictures. LOVE the goodwill finds. It's been a while since my last thrifting trip - I think I am in need of a another one after seeing all your fun finds

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfits!....I can't believe all your awesome goodwill finds! sheesh!!

    Cami
    www.allthingslovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are my hero.

    the end.

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously love your blog girl! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfits. Love the vest, tee, and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

    [http://originalpsyn.blogspot.com/]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have spent the last 15 minutes reading your blog but convinced myself in the first 5 minutes that I should be following you as your blog posts are funny, and so enjoyable. You look awesomee in every outfit. Drop in sometime...I love thrifting and Goodwill....I have worked at 2 of them. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, you look great in the last two outfits! You're so cute!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete